StayHuman
StayHuman MessageBoard Policy
StayHuman MessageBoard
A place for spearits around the world

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Today's Mail
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69  Next  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mozybyte

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Today's Mail

Got something Interesting in your mailbox today!?... Share it.

Turn off the life support: America is dead
Doug Thompson

Truth is, ChickensDon'tGrowInCages 0+(-C)= Every , ZERO by Cancellation alone is Procreative... Reality (bytes) is Virtually very REAL, Gravity is the constant Negative Imposition inclusive on the irretrievable equal bar time outcome, Mass is Pressure (Energy) in inclusion and contained as expressed.

Last edited by Mozybyte on Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
g under p

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject:

Quote:
In the meantime, we've learned that Bush lied about both the size and cost of his "troop surge" that he claims will bring peace and stability to Iraq. Not only are we sending more troops in than he said, at a cost far higher than he projected, his own general on the ground says they will have to stay longer than he told the American people earlier this year.

Over at the U.S. Department of Justice, an contradiction of terms if we over heard one, the FBI has lied repeatedly about its use, and abuse, of the rights-robbing USA Patriot Act to obtain information on U.S. citizens. I find it disturbing that in all their rhetoric about restoring America to the people, the new Democratic leadership of Congress doesn't say a damn thing about repealing the USA Patriot Act, an ill-conceived bill crafted by former attorney general John Ashcroft, and hastily voted into law after 9/11 by shell-shocked representatives and Senators who later admitted they hadn't even read it.

I recieved the same mail except a different format. It still appears Pres. Bush can lie, veto laws even ignore ezisting laws all because he's the war President in a time of "WAR". No one in Congress has the "balls" to stand up to him and his admin and shout NO this is as far as you'll go. The buck stops will not you Mr. President.

Ever notice every time there's a large protest March in Washington DC GWB is never in town. I have feeling he he won't be in the White House next week. It seems whenever these protest permits are given he makes sure somebody plans to have him out of town. No matter though even if he's in Veneuela the peace drums will be beating and I'll be there banging away loudly.

Nice idea Luis....I may not have anything in the mail today cause it's my day to party!

Peace, time to get back to bed
Earle

There is no honorable way to KILL, no gentle way to DESTROY. There is nothing good in WAR. Except it's ENDING.....Star Trek

Every BATTLE has it's GLORY and it's consequence, AND IT'S CONSEQUENCE...Ben Harper
The enemy has only images and illusions behind which he hides his true motives. Destroy the image and you will break the enemy...*Enter The Dragon*
Mozybyte

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject:

On Darfur...
See Guys, it's not all America, there are other maniacs out there...
Quote:
Kristof expanded the list of perpetrators to include an external power: ‘China is now underwriting its second genocide in three decades. The first was in Pol Pot’s Cambodia, and the second is in Darfur, Sudan. Chinese oil purchases have financed Sudan’s pillage of Darfur, Chinese-made AK-47s have been the main weapons used to slaughter several hundred thousand people in Darfur so far and China has protected Sudan in the UN Security Council.’

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article17282.htm
Truth is, ChickensDon'tGrowInCages 0+(-C)= Every , ZERO by Cancellation alone is Procreative... Reality (bytes) is Virtually very REAL, Gravity is the constant Negative Imposition inclusive on the irretrievable equal bar time outcome, Mass is Pressure (Energy) in inclusion and contained as expressed.
Mozybyte

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject:

Nora Ephron: George Bush And The Secret

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nora-ephron/the-secret-a-te_b_43166.html

Last edited by Mozybyte on Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Alison

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject:

I have got to watch this secret....i will look up the link that was posted before...

Pass on my love to LBM and and radical justice man melo, tell them i wish i could join the protest.....

look forward to the pics...

peace

Alison
Elki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject:

The Secret is just one of many good philosophies to come into our awareness recently, and i advocate anything that helps improve people's awareness. If any of you got to read my postings on Follow Your Heart - then you will certainly see the correlation between what the secret is telling us, and what Follow Your Heart - a very simple and effective (author of a) book is able to reveal to us.

Don't put down books just because someone said it in a doco. It would be a crime if we stopped learning about our life in all the glorious forms we have out there.

Focusing our intent is a marvelous thing, i can personally vouch for how effective it is in my own life. The thing that you most think about, can manifest. It's simple. I suggest a goal list. And for each goal work out how you are going to go about each step to achieve your goal. And i tick each step off, each goal off, and before i know it, ive achieved what i never thought was possible (originally). The awesome thing is, these steps come in the most unlikely form

Melodious - can i suggest - don't put down the books!!! Hearing a woman say she would lay down the books, is like hearing that women are laying down their souls to be controlled by something other than themselves.

Aw f*** i have to go to work. Hope everyone is good - i love's ya!!! =)
Rhonda Nicole

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject:

My mom, sister, and I had a "girls' night in" last week and watched "The Secret". It's interesting, because I've seen a number of news stories about the DVD and the overwhelming opinion is that "The Secret" is a bunch of psycho-babble. I think the news stories over-simplify what is at the heart of the DVD, which is the same thing that is at the heart of traditional prayer: That what you ask for and believe in will materialize. Elders in virtually every community teach the importance of gratitude and hope, two concepts that are central to "The Secret". It's a pity more people won't at least stop and consider what the DVD is trying to convey. Production-wise, the DVD is a bit cheesy and melodramatic, but if you can get past all that and simply pay attention to the message, I think it's of great value.

Happy Tuesday!
Mozybyte

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject:

The universe is a string-net liquid
Quote:
they emerge from the deeper structure of the non-empty vacuum of space-time.

Elki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject:

Melodious you're like a wonder-filled child that shines here =) x
angeldelw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Melodious you're like a wonder-filled child that shines here =) x

she's like that in person too... seriously, this little gal is a crazy as we come, but she radiates more love than anyone i know... a true gem...

and you elki, are a great wake up to womb-an kind... om's a lucky man...
hugs 2 both of u...

Namaste...
the world is a playground for interpretation
©hawilcox2009
Mozybyte

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject:

This photos didn't come in the mail, but something else did, that led me to the pictures.

Water Prayers / Evaporating Messages, in China.

Photos: Tim Johnson
Mozybyte

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject:

The Confession Backfired
Quote:
Humorists are having a field day with the confession: “’I’m a very dangerous mastermind,’ said Mohammed, who confessed to the kidnapping of the Lindbergh baby, the Brink’s robbery, St. Valentine’s Day Massacre, and the Lincoln and McKinley assassinations. Mohammed also accepted responsibility for spreading hay fever and cold sores around the world and for rained out picnics.”

Mozybyte

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
"We must make clear to the Germans that the wrong for which their fallen leaders
are on trial is not that they lost the war, but that they started it. "

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Robert Jackson, U.S. representative to the International
Conference on Military Trials, Aug. 12, 1945

To initiate a war of aggression, therefore, is not only an international crime;
it is the supreme international crime differing only from other war crimes in
that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole.

Nuremburg War Tribunal regarding wars of aggression

Mozybyte

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject:

AP Photo/IFAW, Stewart Cook, HO

It's that time of the Year again... Good Morning CANADA

Like whaling in Japan, the rational that allows for this despicable behaviour lies in "Removing the Competition for the dwindling Fish 'Stock'", as we are going, we will wipe out all stocks and soon will be alone on this Planet.
How to Preemptive Fear Your Way to Total Self Destruction

If entry into Heaven was a democratically reached decision by all species there present, would Heaven have Humans?
Would the 'Charms' we possess be our capability to Build Towers? Or our competence to bring them down?
Are we really more Intelligent than a Moo Moo, or an Ant, or a Bumble Bee?
One thing is for Sure, No other species can ever Surpass Humans on Autonomous Emotionless Barbaric Savagery.

Last edited by Mozybyte on Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mozybyte

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject:

The Late, Great American Nation

“It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties.” —James Madison

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StayHuman MessageBoard Forum Index -> World All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69  Next
Page 1 of 69

Jump to: