StayHuman
StayHuman MessageBoard Policy
StayHuman MessageBoard
A place for spearits around the world

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
angeldelw

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject:

check the thread you posted on... you did this one ok, so it probably went through... Stay Blessed...
the world is a playground for interpretation
©hawilcox2009
angel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: marcusmon

hey marcusmon, how you be? i am from the 70's generation too. good to have you here.
peace out
angel
so happy you have joined us
g under p

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject:

Angel wrote:
hey marcusmon, how you be? i am from the 70's generation too. good to have you here.
peace out
angel
so happy you have joined us

Hey does anybody knows where is Angel . I haven't seen or heard from her since this post I gather?

Peace
Earle

There is no honorable way to KILL, no gentle way to DESTROY. There is nothing good in WAR. Except it's ENDING.....Star Trek

Every BATTLE has it's GLORY and it's consequence, AND IT'S CONSEQUENCE...Ben Harper
The enemy has only images and illusions behind which he hides his true motives. Destroy the image and you will break the enemy...*Enter The Dragon*
joerg

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:25 am    Post subject:

g under p wrote:
Hey does anybody knows where is Angel . I haven't seen or heard from her since this post I gather?

Peace
Earle

Hey Earle,

someone (marlene) mentioend in another post that she had some computer problems. Maybe therefore she is not here.

-----E-Mail: joerg@spearhead-home.com
Homepage: www.spearhead-home.com
-Facebook: Facebook - jtrumpfheller
Podomatic: stayhuman.podomatic.com
----Twitter: Twitter - jtrumpfheller
--YouTube: YouTube - jtrumpfheller
Mozybyte

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:54 am    Post subject:

Hi... I've been away in a cupboard... I'm Mozybyte, the smallest parcel... Just peeping in vacuum.
He He He...
Truth is, ChickensDon'tGrowInCages 0+(-C)= Every , ZERO by Cancellation alone is Procreative... Reality (bytes) is Virtually very REAL, Gravity is the constant Negative Imposition inclusive on the irretrievable equal bar time outcome, Mass is Pressure (Energy) in inclusion and contained as expressed.
melody

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:54 am    Post subject:

Hi there, Mr. Mozybyte.

I think I have met you in many forms. I just want to extend a great big hug and love to you. You have been a great inspiration and friend for me..I value your essence implicitly...

what about it, mr. mozybyte? do you think you have a hand for me?

loving you more each day...

sos!!!!!! we gotta fight to get out of intenisve care unit...

"you see, we don't mind, we been doing it all the time...if you wanna us to sacrifice, you got to be willing........."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject:

www.worldpeaceclock.com

Dear Friends

I had a crazy idea when I was at school, inspired by the line "what if there was a war and nobody turned up?" in a book or a song or something (a quick google reveals many possible sources). Parenthood has provided me with extra time at night (when I should have been sleeping) and thoughts about the future of the world that have finally driven me to build a website which aims to provide a place where people who wouldn't turn up to a war can go to see how many other people around the world share this peaceful notion.

This is a site of hope. It's the opposite of "the doomsday clock" - with each person who promises not to engage in war, the hands of the doomsday clock turn back. Actually, it will take 75,735 people to turn it back by one second (6.5 billion world population divided by 86,100 seconds in 23 hours and 55 minutes) - I realise it's an insanely ambitious project, but I want to start somewhere because I would dearly love it if my son goes to school in 5 years and learns about war in a historical context, the same way that you and I learned about dinosaurs, gramophones and horse-drawn carts. I think it will take an insane solution to stop the insanity of war.

Just to set your expectations, think of this as the "Ugly Betty" of websites. It's my first site. It will look marginally better over time, with help from friends, but it will remain simple.

What do you have to lose by helping make my crazy dream come true? You don't have to provide an email address (or even a name really, I'm just keen to have a simple way sort real promises from repeat promises) so you won't be spammed or identified publicly. It takes about 10 seconds to do this. Will you please support this by:-

1) visiting www.worldpeaceclock.com and making the promise if you believe in it

2) encouraging as many people as you can around the world (I'm hoping this will be viral as it spreads across international borders) to do the same by sending them emails with the link;

3) adding the link to blogs that you participate in; and

4) adding the link to any websites that you own/administer (including myspace etc).

Many thanks, Cam
Forgotten_Space

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject: Hello

Hi, My name is Frank, I tried to post this morning but something was a little out of wack... I couldn't connect to the server or something.

So since I wrote all this once I'll try again

I first saw MF&SH at the Big Sumer Classic show in Cleveland Oh a few years ago. During the set I felt something, a feeling so strong that I have never felt before from any live preformance. Also I saw somewhat of a tribe, of somesorts, something beautiful that I wanted to be a part of

In June I attended Sundays show at Mtn.Jam to see Phil, but also was excited to see Michael & Spearhead. Once again I felt the beauty of the music and people around me, but this time I knew I needed MORE!

Not being able to make it to All Good I watched MF&SH set online via Web Cast (Thank You!!!!) and even know I was hundreds of miles away, at home, I still felt all the energy being created during the show and it was amazing! I'm still listening to this show!!!

That being said I hope to attend some more MF&SH shows as soon as possible, and maybe meet some of you beautiful funky people someday

Also I was wondering if there is any place to suggest places the band should play? I live in northern Ohio and there is a beautiful natrual spring quarry called Nelsons Ledges Quarry Park. There is tons of awesome beautiful events that go on there, same with the people, there is wonders of nature, camping, swimming and ledges to jump off (all safe and guarded ) This is in no way an advertisement, I just think The band would love it there and all the people there (that don't know already) would love the band.

If you have never heard of this place, lot's of big festival scene bands play here, or if you are just curiouse please take a moment look at the pictures and check it out www.NLQP.com

Thank you, Peace to ALL
melody

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject:

Forgotten Space..

Hey ya! It's a bout time you made your way home....I experienced the same problems this a.m. trying to log on..I got a page that was really strange to me becasue usually, the database is down message comes up or simply no page message...Today there were all kinds of codes...

I wonder if anyone else experienced the same problems...

As for suggesting where the band could play...I wish so much they would come to my anger-ridden community...But then it could be too hot here for them to handle.....meaning minds that are closed seem to prevail. I just wanted to say hi and welcome you. I hope to learn and exchange with all HUmans...

did i mention that i am just a person who has no ties to this band? just a person who loves all the freaky people???? love michael franti and what moves him though..

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:11 am    Post subject: Thank You

Thank You As for the place to play it would be perfect it is a wonderful festival site thats been around for quite sometime. Once again check it out www.nlqp.com , I suggested to the owner over the weekend to book MF&SH Next year and have them headline the show so we'll see. Thank You, Peace to all
biogrrrl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Newbie!

Hi all I am a forum VIRGIN!!! I love what I have seen on the forum thus far!
Can't wait to talk to some fellow SPEARHEADS!!!

"All the freaky people make the beauty of the world"
shyela

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:29 am    Post subject: Hello hello

Hi there, I've just signed up for the forum having considered doing so since seeing Franti and Spearhead last summer for the first time. Last night I dreamed I was at a show and they were playing Hello Bonjour. So I thought I'd join my fellow Spearits the music having thouroughly penetrated my subconcious.
g under p

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:41 am    Post subject:

Welcome Shyela and please join in on all that we do here. Love to hear more about ya or send a picture inthe "Picture post" in the music section.

Peace
Earle

There is no honorable way to KILL, no gentle way to DESTROY. There is nothing good in WAR. Except it's ENDING.....Star Trek

Every BATTLE has it's GLORY and it's consequence, AND IT'S CONSEQUENCE...Ben Harper
The enemy has only images and illusions behind which he hides his true motives. Destroy the image and you will break the enemy...*Enter The Dragon*
melody

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject:

May I please call you Visionary? HI...
melody

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject:

Well if you can visualize from Phili to Cali then you must see a great, big crocadile tear rolling down someone's cheek...!!!

It's my pleasure, I am certain...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StayHuman MessageBoard Forum Index -> World All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: