StayHuman
StayHuman MessageBoard Policy
StayHuman MessageBoard
A place for spearits around the world

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The end of www.powertothepeaceful.tk

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:07 am    Post subject: The end of www.powertothepeaceful.tk

Just to let you know...

Johan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:43 am    Post subject:

Johan, I am very sorry about your decision but partly I understand your feelings about the last two records and the way MFSH go.

But I am sure this will change in the near future after this media-hype is over and mainstream-media isn't interested anymore in a barefoot "protest"-singer who looks out of the window and thinks "oh, the sun is shining".
Maybe one more record this way - maybe not so successful than the two records before and maybe lyrics will change. Musically it's ok for me.

For me it started much early than with ARR and SOS. To go to Facebook/Myspace, etc to get a bigger fanbase was the first step.

To play almost only at festivals which is sometimes more expensive for fans than single gigs might also be another reason.

There was a really big cut after the announcement with the John Mayer tour. A lot of long year fans get lost.

Than the decision to drop out the forum was the next. I was really pissed off how the new web management discussed with me like they know everything about web and I not.
My reports about the bugs on the new website are still ignored more than half a year.

But I also grant them this success after this long time to be on the road and living from the hand to the mouth.

Anyway I still hope they will come back to their roots and maybe this might be a good reason also for you to come back.

I say it with the words of the German singer Herbert Groenemeyer (you should know) - "Bleib Mensch".

-----E-Mail: joerg@spearhead-home.com
Homepage: www.spearhead-home.com
-Facebook: Facebook - jtrumpfheller
Podomatic: stayhuman.podomatic.com
----Twitter: Twitter - jtrumpfheller
--YouTube: YouTube - jtrumpfheller
melody

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:09 pm    Post subject:

Dear Johan:

Thank you for the love and care you have shared through the website you have managed. Your efforts have been appreciated from all points of the globe.

Love.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:13 am    Post subject:

Thanks Joerg & Melody for your kind words and appreciation!

Love,
Johan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:19 am    Post subject:

It is an entire generation of music lovers who thank you and Joerg for your constant candle...I am wondering, if there is not a way you two can merge???

off topic but related:

Last summer I was sitting at the DMV (dept motor vehicles) and it was a very busy day there; the place was packed. i was number 92 and others had been sitting there for hours. One of the other number holders had to leave and gave me a number of 64....I was blessed for whatever reason.
Other people there were a little "tiffed..." and I didn't really need to sit there because I wasn't on a deadline to have the services I needed taken care of....I decided to leave....

Some friends of mine who were also waiting, were outside because the tension about number 64 giving me the ticket was unbearable cold. When they saw me leave, they asked me why I gave up my space. I told them I didn't really need to invest my day in line because the services I needed I could take care online or even in the mail....and I felt bad (guilty) that the blessing I received hurt others....

The girl pointed out something to me: She say, "What about the time the person spent who gave you the number? Doesn't that count?" I gave her the number and asked to her please use it....made perfect sense to me...

When we have sadness with others, my employer always says, "pray for them? Your feed is a constant prayer for yourself, like seeds being planted. It does not matter what the other person(s) are doing....Keep constant and you will receive through quantum magnetism in a Hundred fold....

It is always difficult to write from my own heart, so I hope you are able to connect the dots with my intention to give support and encourage life's progression....

hey world, Don't give up on me, and I won't give up on you......<3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StayHuman MessageBoard Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: